- Purple allows you to change the color of a die
- Silver allows you to use both die combinations
- When a Double Hourglass is rolled, players must cross off all their blue "commodities", gaining 2 points and 1 Silver each
- Orange, similar to Purple, changes the number of a die
- Yellow doesn't offer you an ability but grants you double points
You can find more game information on the Castles of Burgundy: The Dice Game page.
In order to play along with any of these games, you'll need your very own personal score card. If you own the games, tear off a page and join in! The scorecard for Qwixx and an abstract Castles of Burgundy scorecard are on Board Game Geek. You're on your own for Rolling America!
I hope you join me and have fun playing along or just watching!
More information on each game can be found on Board Game Geek